Dining Table Orion Classic 31", White
- Beautiful Small Scandinavian Design Table With Big Abilities - It can be best choice for small kitchen, dining area or home office
- Table Frame is made from real solid wood - Baltic Birch. Table top made of engineered wood wrapped in natural birch veneer.
- Simple Design Wood Kitchen Table Will Be Great Addition For Any Home. Rounded Table Top Makes It Soft Look
- Kitchen Table Orion Packed With Sturdy Carton For Safe Delivery. This Modern Table For Kitchen Required Simple Assembly - It's More Easy Than You Expect - All You Need Is In The Box
- Table For Dining Room Warranty: 1 Year
Contemporary Design Orion Table by DAIVA casa from the latest collection gives your home perfect look.
Orion 31" table is the most universal table we ever made! Circle dining table round shape and compact size makes it ideal for living rooms, dining rooms, Restaurants or Cafe.
The table made from Baltic Birch, safe, strong and durable solid wood. Table top of DAIVA casa's tables wrapped in natural birch veneer.
Wooden table compatible with any chairs from collections of DAIVA casa and comfortable to seat 2 person!
Advantages of solid birch furniture.
The birch furniture is the standard of value for money.
Safety. Birch is one of the purest types of wood. It does not exude odors and has a beneficial effect on the atmosphere of the room. Also, the natural material helps to purify the air from harmful substances and is hypoallergenic.
Attractive color and noble appearance. The texture of birch wood provides an aesthetic and pleasant appearance to the furniture. With light shade, close to golden, such furniture looks aristocratic and adds coziness to the room.
Strong and hard. In terms of its stability and reliability, birch furniture is not inferior to beech and oak. Products from this type of wood will reliably serve the owner for many years.
Since the products from DAIVA casa are made of 100% wood, there may be a slight difference in the shade of individual elements due to the tree's natural characteristics. Each tree has its characteristics - density (hardness), hygroscopicity (absorbency), natural tone (depends on the growing medium and nutrient base), and texture (depends on the individual growth of tree fibers and annual rings). The combination of all these parameters forms the appearance of each element of the product